· Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA)
· The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR)
· Subsequent laws “Data Protection Laws“
For the purpose of the Data Protection Laws, the data controller is Oxford Duplication Centre, 29 Banbury Road Kidlington Oxfordshire OX5 1AQ. Registered company number 08362033. Email email@example.com. Work: 01865 457000.
Under the GDPR law you have rights. These are as follows:
1. To be informed
5. Restrict processing
6. Data portability
We process personal data. Personal data we process may include name, address, telephone number and email address. It also may include IP address. Our collection methods are:
1. Engagement of services
4. Engagement of service providers
We use information held about you to:
1. provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or by Legitimate Interests;
2. carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
3. carry out necessary maintenance to our infrastructure;
4. notify you about changes to our services;
5. Process any comments made public by you through the use of social media.
Our policy is dictated by the Data Protection Laws. This is available for inspection by written request using the contact details provided in this policy.
Under GDPR you have the right to erasure under specific circumstances. A request for your personal data to be deleted will be decided on a case by case basis and must be submitted in writing to the contact details provided in this policy.
We will correct or update your data without delay provided you make the request in writing to the contact details provided in this policy, clearly specifying which data is incorrect or out of date.
§ Confirm that your data is being processed;
§ Verify the lawfulness and the purpose of the processing;
§ Confirm the categories of personal data being processed;
§ Confirm the type of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
§ Let you have a copy of the data in an intelligible form.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and you should check back regularly to ensure you are aware of changes to it. We may display this notice to you from time to time to help ensure you are aware of its contents.
You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data. Please contact us using the details provided above. If you are still unsatisfied you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.